So here-follow a list of several great items that you just can't go wrong with. One more thing , however, even if you do pick a gift for your Jewish mum , do not forget to also tell her that you love her. A gift card sometimes turns the gift into a perfect experience.
1. Fashion jewelry by Israeli designers. Two great option would be a necklace by Amaro jewelry. Irit Goffer Sasson , the head designer of Amaro is a successful business woman and a mother of three, has become a role model for women. Another option would be a butterfly pendant by Israeli jewelry design studio Adina Plastelina. Sold at Canaan-Online.
2. Another great idea is a Hebrew name necklace. Hebrew name necklaces can be found online and vary in design, size, and cost. You have various options at Israel Catalog to find the necklace that is right for you. There are numerous necklaces to choose from and different price ranges to fit every individual’s budget. The site even has a clearance section for those looking for a great bargain.
3. Dead Sea cosmetics - a wonderful gift to all women doming directly from Israel! The Dead Sea has become widely known for it benefits for the skin. Jewish web stores offer special sales that you might wanna check. There is a wide selection of products on Judsaica web store and Israel catalog.
4. Have a Little Faith: A True Story by Jewish author Mitch Albom who also wrote Tuesdays with Morry. This is a witty, enjoyable and inspirational book.
5. Traveler' Prayer leather bracelet - Most Original offers this beautiful leather bracelet , inscribed with the text of Tefillat Haderech for keepsake and guard. Go to Handmade Jewelry Online!
6. Kosher cookbooks always make great addition to a Jewish kitchen. Here's a recommendation for a wonderful cookbook - Quick & Kosher .
6. Hamsa sculpture by David Gerstein. Contemporary Israeli art is a great source for original gifts. Check this beautiful Hamsa by renowned Israeli artist David Gerstein. Sold by Most Original Bronze & Ceramic Sculptures!
8. Jerusalem Jewelry Box Yair Emanuel, a well known Israeli artist who is based in Jerusalem, has created an amazing series of handmade Jewelry boxes. Each box is hand-painted on both sides with beuatiful Jewish motifs as the ancient city of Jerusalem. The jewelry boxes are sold at lowest prices at Judaica7.
9. Anything by Ayala Bar will make any woman happy.
Check this beautiful necklace or unique bookmark. Amazon offers an exclusive collection. Each collection is limited.
10. Bookend by Israeli artist Or Niv. Sold at Canaan Online